- A spacious and inviting relaxation & breakfast terrace facing the sea, where you can breathe in the holiday air!
A space suspended over the promenade, ideal for relaxing outdoors with a coffee or a cool drink or to enjoy breakfast, watching the colourful bustle of the boulevard through the transparent glass panes, to immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of Rimini.
- Bicycles are available for guests free of charge, for charming rides along the beach or for short trips to discover the heart of Rimini.
- A 3x6 metre whirlpool tub in our private garden, as a pleasant and refreshing alternative to sunbathing and swimming on the beach.
- A quiet garden, a small corner of green, secluded from the bustling city boulevard.
- Car park subject to payment and availability, with a choice of 2 options.
We recommend those who wish to secure the solution that best suits their needs to reserve a place at the time of booking.
- Air-conditioned bar area and restaurant on the first floor, to create a more intimate and comfortable environment.
- Lift to all floors.
- Night-time concierge service.
- 4-legged friends on holiday: only small dogs are allowed at the hotel; we provide water and food bowls and a mat in the room. Dogs are not allowed in the indoor restaurant. Our partner beach is also equipped to welcome them.